[NTA] FW: News from The Scholarship Academy: Scholarships for College!

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:51:13 -0500

From: AMY T BILLINGSLEY [mailto:amytate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 4:50 PM
To: AMY T BILLINGSLEY
Subject: Fwd: News from The Scholarship Academy: Scholarships for College!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: June 17, 2010 4:17:13 PM EDT
Subject: News from The Scholarship Academy

FYI

Ty Couey
President
NOCP
P. O. Box 6727
Silver Spring, MD 20916
301-598-8739-b
301-537-3917-c
www.nocp.us<http://www.nocp.us/>

"Determination creates opportunities, resulting in success"

.........TE Couey

Having trouble viewing this email? Click
here<http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001_WVglvS01YzvTabXe9XwFzFk2Jdg2oxsMSLFuV_BXPDgsU50s-E66R68zhjU8tOCJsZkgsLNfg0CiU2FlzvXHb9gs54jlrmKYQCbkzVG3CkON9BpSWat0uqIF0thFO4O1E9VYckBFmB5fkHYzCOeEg%3D%3D>

[x-msg://158/]

The Scholarship Academy Newsletter

Summer

June 2010

In This Issue

Success
Stories<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=main_init,tlist&ver=mk6kwLz63vE.en.&am=!oo8LSBULi-yRZd3dEfQ0Xq3QsUhc7NuIoRFFFSrL0CDYdq4M&fri#129475812e252790_LETTER.BLOCK6>

Need Money for
College?<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=main_init,tlist&ver=mk6kwLz63vE.en.&am=!oo8LSBULi-yRZd3dEfQ0Xq3QsUhc7NuIoRFFFSrL0CDYdq4M&fri#129475812e252790_LETTER.BLOCK12>

Get Scholarship Assistance
Now<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=main_init,tlist&ver=mk6kwLz63vE.en.&am=!oo8LSBULi-yRZd3dEfQ0Xq3QsUhc7NuIoRFFFSrL0CDYdq4M&fri#129475812e252790_LETTER.BLOCK13>

For Our High School
Grads<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=main_init,tlist&ver=mk6kwLz63vE.en.&am=!oo8LSBULi-yRZd3dEfQ0Xq3QsUhc7NuIoRFFFSrL0CDYdq4M&fri#129475812e252790_LETTER.BLOCK14>

Chase Community Giving
[x-msg://158/]
 I rarely ask for help, but I REALLY need you to help promote The Scholarship
Academy and encourage all of your networks to vote for us for the Chase
Community Giving grant. This $20,000 grant opportunity would really help us
take our vision of transforming average students into exemplary models of
leadership, scholarship and servanthood to another level.

Most of you have already had to grapple with the high cost of college. With the
Federal Pell Grant facing a $19 billion gap, nearly 14 million students will be
hanging in the balance. The Scholarship Academy is positioned to help students
claim scholarship success and graduate with little to no debt.

I NEED you to vote twice, and be sure that you recieve a "hero badge" so that
your vote is counted. I NEED you to ask your facebook friends to vote and post
a message each day, remind people, hold people accountable. This is so
important for our organization. Please help! I've posted the Chase Link on my
page. Just click it and vote. Let me know if I can count on you to serve as an
ambassador for Scholarship Academy. Thanks!

TSA's Success Stories

[x-msg://158/]
 TSA would like to congratulate DeShawn Hawkins on recieving the Atlanta Braves
Scholarship!!! We would also like to highlight Nyiesha Deloatch our newest
Scholarship Ambassodor who will be hosting a summer scholarship series.  For