[NTA] FW: Move Over Law While Driving Near Police Car

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:52:07 -0600

To: Amy T. Billingsley
Subject: Fwd: Move Over Law While Driving Near Police Car

My daughter Bonnie got such a ticket in VA.
Amy
"Start where you are.  Use what you have.  Do what you can," Arthur Ashe

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 10, 2010 9:56:30 AM EST
Subject: from ETC - do look Fwd: Fw: : TRUE!! Move Over Law While Driving Near
Police Car

Sheila told me about this a couple of months ago when she was pulled over by
the police in Colorado for not moving over a lane.  They were very nice and did
not give her a ticket - just warned her that it was now a law to be attended to.

Date: March 8, 2010 3:11:02 AM EST