[NTA] FW: MoneyLIVE 2013

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 15:54:54 -0500

From: Pratt Robinson [mailto:plrobinsonjr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:54 PM
To: Pratt
Subject: MoneyLIVE 2013

Hello all, I'm passing along some information to share with our friends,
family, and network.

Hey Pratt,
this is Lonnie Mathews with Alliance Financial Ministries, Inc. I am writing to
ask if you could pass along some information for me. We are gearing up for our
2nd annual teen financial literacy event for high school students.  MoneyLIVE
is a one-day money simulation event to teach high school students about careers
and financial literacy. I am attaching the official press release and a flyer
for the event.

This year I am excited that we have a $500 financial literacy essay contest, we
are accepting applications from now until May 31, 2013 all high school students
are welcome to apply. To learn more about this life changing event and to get a
copy of the essay contest application check out our website at
www.moneylive2013.com<http://www.moneylive2013.com>

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lonnie Mathews
Executive Director