[NTA] FW: Improving education for African American boys... Watch the entire video and learn - so many great ideas from efamily member Lisa Jones Johnson

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:47:09 -0500

From: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 12:03 PM
To: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Subject: Improving education for African American boys... Watch the entire
video and learn - so many great ideas from efamily member Lisa Jones Johnson

 Watch Arthel Neville interview Lisa Jones Johnson - hear about the
collaborations and bedtime story c.d. and plans for the future... take a break
and listen and if you have comments, let me know, I will forward to efamily
member Lisa Jones Johnson - this is a model anticipated to go nation and
worldwide...very substantive interview.
And speaking of interviews South Central Sportz Board Member and Team Manager
(former NFL football player) Eddie Robinson and I will be on KCOH 1430 AM this
Monday on the Wash Allen Show (thanks efamily member publicist Judy Foston-best
in the business!) during the lunch hour around 11:30/Noon discussing the
Baseball Opening Day and Port City Links Health, Education, and Science Fair
March 24th at Sunnyside Park 3502 Bellfort...Eddie's one of our excellent
coaches in South Central...where the team names honor the Negro League! Listen
... http://www.kcohradio.com/listenlive/default.asp - KCOH has a neat website
and live feed!
Link to Lisa's story - feel free to pass along - post in Facebook etc.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1510589132001/
Lisa is a parent taking charge of the education of our boys - and some of the
situations she mentions you will find are familiar that occur to many African
American boys...
From: DiPaola, Marcus
<Marcus.dipaola@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Marcus.dipaola@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Subject: Foxnews.com LIVE today
To: "lisajonesjohnson@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lisajonesjohnson@xxxxxxxxx>"
<lisajonesjohnson@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lisajonesjohnson@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: "Karlsson, Maria"
<Maria.Karlsson@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Maria.Karlsson@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for coming on our show today. Here is a link to your clip:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1510589132001/

Please feel free to promote on social media.

Marcus Dipaola - Intern
Marcus.Dipaola@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Marcus.Dipaola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Foxnews.com LIVE Programming
Office: (212) 901 - 4545<tel:%28212%29%20901%20%E2%80%93%204545>
1211 Ave. of the Americas |14th floor | New York, NY 10036

Follow us on Twitter: @foxnewslive
Find us on Facebook: Facebook.com/FoxNewsLive
Watch Live at http://live.foxnews.com/

--
Lisa Jones Johnson

Confidentiality Warning: The information transmitted (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, transmission,
conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of all or any
portion of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.