[NTA] FW: Earth Science Week

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:44:00 -0500

From: owner-dcnec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-dcnec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dowling, Marie T.
(GSFC-160.0)[PENN STATE UNIVERSITY]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:45 AM
To: nasama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nasari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nasanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nasapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasavt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nasany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nasadc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nasamd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Earth Science Week

EARTH SCIENCE WEEK: Since October 1998, the American Geological Institute has
organized this national and international event to help the public gain a
better understanding and appreciation for the Earth Sciences and to encourage
stewardship of the Earth. This year's Earth Science Week (ESW) will be held
through Saturday, October 16 and will celebrate the theme "Exploring Energy."
At NASA, we compiled numerous resources for the public, students, and educators
that highlight how we use energy to study the Earth and how it is changing.
These materials can be found at: http://climate.nasa.gov/esw2010/ and include
videos, visualizations, and educational activities, among others.