[NTA] FW: DC Broadband Summit, October 27th, 8:30-12:30 (free)

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:08:37 -0500

From: NMonk10501@xxxxxxx<mailto:NMonk10501@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:37 PM
To: nmonk10501@xxxxxxx<mailto:nmonk10501@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: FW: DC Broadband Summit, October 28th, 8:30-12:30 (free)

From: ron_mcbee@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ron_mcbee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nmonk10501@xxxxxxx<mailto:nmonk10501@xxxxxxx>
CC: office@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:office@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10/19/2010 10:53:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: FW: DC Broadband Summit, October 28th, 8:30-12:30 (free)
Ms Monk would you please get this information out to individuals in our
community who are interested in the technology and possibilities WiFi offers
our community for jobs and communications.

Ron McBee
ANC6D, Chair
202-554-1795

DC Broadband Summit that will be held October 27 over Deanwood rec. center.
Will address critical issues regarding bridging the  Digital divide in DC in
our communities.
Those invited include content providers, trainers, computer refurbishers,
community activists and others. Please attend the Summit.

Last February, more than one hundred other area leaders gathered at Washington
DC's First DC-CBS.
This year we expect more.
When:   October 27, 2010, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Where:   Deanwood Recreation and Library Center
              1350 49th. St. N.E., Washington, DC 20019

                       Draft Agenda

Keynote Speaker- Bryan Sivak, DC CTO
Public Officials Greeting
Panel Discussions:  Overview of other Current Community Projects/Partnerships;
One economy, Bloomingdale Hot Spot pilot
Networking Session
Dr. Jonathan Gueverra, CEO, DC Community College
Large Group Discussion
Closing Reception
Feel free to share this information with your friends and colleagues who can
help with this effort.
Please click on the link below to register for the event:
http://octo.dc.gov/DC/OCTO/About+OCTO/Opportunities/DC+Community+Broadband+Summit

Thanks for your support in spreading the power of broadband in our city!

Sincerely,
John Capozzi
Program Manager
District of Columbia Government
202-724-7634
--
Nebiyu Mersha
OCTO-Intern

__._,_.___

Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tiberislandcondo/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbjBybHY4BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzEwOTUxNjE4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDU1NgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjg3NTE0MzM2>
 (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<mailto:tiberislandcondo-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
 | Switch to Fully
Featured<mailto:tiberislandcondo-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>
Visit Your Group