[NTA] FW: COSPAR Scientific 2010 Assembly Call for Abstracts/ IAC 2010 Youth Grants Programme/ IAC 61st International Astronautical Congress Call for Abstracts

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:37:25 -0600

See attached opportunities.

Also, if you are interested in returning to GSFC next summer, why not complete
an application if you have not already done so? I know some of you are already
in the process of applying, but I'm sure there are others who may be thinking
about it but haven't gotten that far. So - if that be the case, why not make
the move and apply - and be sure to let me know if you do? The deadline for
students is 2-7-10. Just go to http://education.gsfc.nasa.gov/opportunities/
and select "Browse Available Opportunities" (and there are some good ones this
year!). If you find one (or up to five) that fits, click on the title, scroll
to the bottom and click "Apply Now".

For your reference, you will also find attached a list of tips and guidelines.

Best wishes and drop me a line when you get a chance.

PS...We are also still seeking several staff members for this summer is you are
interested :)

Good afternoon,

Please distribute the above three (3) attachments to your student network.
Your cooperation regarding this request is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.