[NTA] FW: Alpha Phi Alpha: HBCU College Tour Spring Break 2012 from March 10th thru March 17th.

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:46:20 -0600

From: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:28 AM
To: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Subject: Alpha Phi Alpha: HBCU College Tour Spring Break 2012 from March 10th
thru March 17th.

From efamily member Pratt Robinson...

From: Pratt Robinson [mailto:plrobinsonjr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:41 PM
To: plrobinsonjr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HBCU College Tour Spring Break 2012 from March 10th thru March 17th.

Greeting Friends,

Xi Kappa Lambda Educational Foundation will be hosting the HBCU College Tour
Spring Break 2012 from March 10th thru March 17th. The Tour includes
Wilberforce University, Central State University, Morgan State University,
Sightseeing/Recreation-Washington D.C., Hampton University, Norfolk State
University, and North Carolina A&T University,  The cost for participation in
the tour will be $750 per participant. Young Ladies will be allowed to
participate in the event too. The deadline for signing up will be February 17,
2012 with a target final date for communication being February 25, 2012.  This
deadline will have to be strictly adhered to as it is the latest that we can
confidently secure the needed tour reservations.
www.XKLeducationalfoundation.org/HBCU
<http://www.xkleducationalfoundation.org/HBCU> For more information contact
Roger McDonald @ 713-988-8440 Tour Coordinator.  I also have the brochure
attached.  A wonderful opportunity for your girl or boy to experience college
life and atmosphere at our Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

Sincerely yours,

Pratt L. Robinson, Jr.
plrobinsonjr@xxxxxxxxxxx