[NTA] FW: 11th grade high school students SAT Prep and Engineering Opportunity at the University of Maryland

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5040)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:04:15 +0000

From: K Parker [mailto:theparkers88@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 3:47 PM
To: K. Parker <theparkers88@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 11th grade high school students SAT Prep and Engineering Opportunity
at the University of Maryland

The deadline has been extended.

-------- Original Message --------

SAT Prep and Engineering Opportunity at the University of Maryland

Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:49:28 +0000

Prospective Engineers <prospengr@xxxxxxx><mailto:prospengr@xxxxxxx>

Prospective Engineers <prospengr@xxxxxxx><mailto:prospengr@xxxxxxx>

Greetings from the Clark School of Engineering!

The Clark School of Engineering's Pre-College Scholars Program at the
University of Maryland is designed to recruit talented students to consider
exciting engineering careers. It will prepare students to perform well on the
Scholastic Aptitude Test (S.A.T.) and provide students and families with the
tools and strategies necessary to navigate the college application process. The
program is currently recruiting students in the 11th grade who have an interest
in and aptitude for mathematics, science and/or engineering. The program is
available to students from schools in Prince George’s County, Maryland and
Washington DC. Students from Baltimore City, Maryland are encouraged to apply
as well. I have attached a program flyer for your review and dissemination to
qualified students and their families. Your assistance in spreading the word
to families would be greatly appreciated! Information can also be found at
http://www.ursp.umd.edu/precollege-scholars-program. Please note, the
application deadline has been extended to November 6, 2015, but we would like
for interested students to apply as soon as possible. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me via email at
prospengr@xxxxxxx<mailto:prospengr@xxxxxxx> or at (301) 405-5342. Thank you,
and we look forward to receiving applications from many talented students.

Aishah Briscoe
Program Coordinator
Undergraduate Recruitment & Scholarship Programs
A. James Clark School of Engineering
University of Maryland
www.eng.umd.edu/prospective<https://exch.mail.umd.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=10e14ec2863b445880608f5a484aa00b&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.eng.umd.edu%2fprospective>

**Want to find out more information about engineering at Maryland? Join us for
an engineering information session! For more information and to register for a
session, visit http://eng.umd.edu/prospective/info-sessions.**