[nswnra] Yes its Rugby again

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:11:58 +1000

What a trashing the AB's gave to Ireland last night 60 to 0. I think the
Wallabies will

need to take a good look at their game plan for this years Rugby
Championship (the now

renamed Tri Nations) it is going to be fantastic to see Argentina get
involved I have

been crowing for that for several years. I just don't think the Wallabies
have gelled

well in their tests against Wales. And the test against Scotland. well what
can you say

about that. Still good to see them come away with three wins in a row
against Wales.

Glen, might take you up on that next new moon.

Cheers

Rob