[nsbe-dae] FW: Mumford Career Day!

  • From: "Leronki Leonard" <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:33:38 -0400

From: am661@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mumford Career Day!
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:19:38 -0400

I am not the lead for this so please do not have anyone contact me - just
passing this along.

----- Forwarded by April Martin/ITM/DCC/DCX on 04/13/2007 01:06 PM -----

Hello friends!

    My mom and Mumford High School are in dire need of some volunteers to
come speak to the students for their Career Day! Apparently the return for

speaker confirmations has been low and the school is concerned that there
will not be enough speakers to encourage the students. If you could help
in
anyway, even if its just by forwarding this email to others, please help.

    The Career Day will take place next Thursday, April 19 at Mumford High

School. Speakers will be speaking at 9:30 am, 10:30 am, and 11:30 am. You
DO
NOT have to stay the whole time. You can choose to speak however many
hours
you're available whether it's 1 hour or all 3 hours. A letter will be sent

to you or your employer thanking you for your participation.

    It takes a village to raise a child so its CRUCIAL that the Career Day

has a great turnout. If you or anyone you know can help, you can call me
(248.910.4670) or email me asap. You can also contact my mom at
248.242.0524.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Brandis