[nrhhh] Red Dress Run Raffle

  • From: Anna Molloy <annamolloy7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NRHHH <nrhhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:05:51 +1100

Hi Hashers!

Following on from Plugger's email requesting help in sourcing raffle prizes for the Red Dress Run, please find attached a letter from Hash that could be useful in approaching sponsors.

We already have an offer of a wheelbarrow from Bunnings - and maybe another from Masters. So lots of goodies to fill the barrows would be great. Obviously other prizes would be appreciated.

So that we don't confuse sponsors, can you let me know who you are intending to approach.

So far we have the following sponsors/potential sponsors:

Bunnings, Lismore
Masters, Lismore (Kate??)
Hutleys Butchers
PFD Food Services (Fay??)