[npcug] Leaving this town

  • From: Graham <gt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:16:03 +0100

Hi All --

As some know I have a new job near Cambridge and will be moving from Wymondham
as soon as we can sell the house (anyone want a nice bungalow?).  Some of you
have been so kind as to wish me well so I'd like to reciprocate the
sentiment.  It's possible I may be able to turn up at the September or even
October meetings, so you may not have seen the back of me yet (ha-ha!) and
I'll continue to lurk on this list and try to answer any questions that fall
within my range of experience.  It's been fun over the last few years, though
I've moved away from Windows to Linux (basically because I'm a tightwad who
doesn't like paying for what can be had for free) and I'm starting to get a
bit out of touch with the Redmond Way.

Cheers everyone, and keep this list active!

-- GT