[notetakerinfo] Re: member introductions?

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.roberts99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:39:43 -0700

Angelo, I do not mean to be disagreeable. However, I must point out that I
took my Pacmate into Batteries Plus with battery replacement in mind.
However, because the battery is a Lithium Polemar battery, they were unable
to replace it. I do not have a technical explanation as to the reason for
this. Also, mine is the Pacmate which was released before the Omni, but I
assume that the battery type is identical. So I hope that you have better
luck than I at battery replacement in the Pacmate.

Don Roberts

From: Paul Tandy <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>
To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 1:59 am
Subject: [notetakerinfo] member introductions?

Hello all,

It has been quite sometime since Blake Ison and I started this list.
In order to know who actually reads these emails, would those of you
who who are subscribed send out a little information about yourselves?
Perhaps where you're from, what note taker you use, why you joined the
list, etc, etc. A lot of new subscribers have joined, and we'd love to
know who is active.

For starters, my name is Paul Tandy, and I'm currently in California.
This being said, I'm from Alaska, and call there my home. Currently, I
use a braille sense braille keyboard, as well as window-eyes and a
android. I love nascar and playing the guitar.

Thanks so much for all of your responses.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul

Sent from the Braille Sense