[notetakerinfo] List admin introduction

  • From: Blake Ison <bai003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 19:20:54 +0000

Good morning,

I am Blake, one of 2 admins on this list. I would like to welcome all new
subscribers to the list, and cordially invite you to take the same step to
introduce yourselves.

As you will be aware, the purpose of this list is to discuss note-taker
products for the blind. I would appreciate it if you could highlight the sort
of product you are using, how much experience you have with it, your country of
residence, and something you feel we should know about you as a person, just to
give us a better knowledge of whom we are talking to.

As there are only a couple of us, there will only be several emails - but if
you could let us know also how you heard of this list, would be fantastic. And
please recommend to any other people you know with a note-taker to join this
list - I would like to build this into being quite a large list.

Best regards, Blake - admin.