[nospam] Re: Antispam Companies Raking It In

  • From: Richard van Beers <beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:41:18 +0100

We will evauate this shortly:

http://www.canit.ca/solutions.php

seems worthy

HTH Richard

ps great timing creating this list Jim..

Andrew Rogers wrote:

Now THAT looks good! *bookmarks*
God bless the internet! ;)

Althought what i really meant was something like Smoothwall - basically a r=
outer in a box - download and install the iso, configure a few settings on =
a web interface and you have a fully functioning router up and running in a=
matter of minutes.. Easy for even the newbs!

Andrew
--o--

swallace@xxxxxxxxx 26/11/03 13:21:00 >>>

We have built a linux server using red hat 8.0 where all mail is scanned
through spamassassin and then relayed to our exchange server.  Here is the
link http://www.geocities.com/scottlhenderson/spamfilter.html .  This link
is especially helpful for those of us who don't know much about linux.  I
have another link to a white paper that might help you as well
http://www.spenneberg.com/228.html .  It might take you a few rebuilds, but
it is worth it once you get it running!

Thanks,
Scott Wallace
IT Assistant Manager
swallace@xxxxxxxxx=20
www.officefurniture-supply.com=20

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Rogers [mailto:Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20 Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 4:03 AM To: nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20 Subject: [nospam] Re: Antispam Companies Raking It In=20

What someone really needs to do is make a little linux distribution, which = =3D includes that rather fantastic and free SpamAssassin, that sets itself up v= =3D ia web and creates a simple mail gateway. Ohh... if only i knew how :(

Andrew
--o--

jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/11/03 03:37:43 >>>

Makes you wonder if the antispam companies aren't somehow involved in
fueling the fire...conspiracy theories mumble mumble..
JK

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,60327,00.html=3D20=20