[norwegianspitfirepilot] First part of the book sent to England

  • From: Tor Idar Larsen <gregers_gram@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: norwegianspitfirepilot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:29:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I am happy to tell you all that the first translated pages have been sent to
England. I had several people wanting to help out with the grammatical side of
things. I am very pleased about that. I want to know where I am standing
language-wise and so sent him the pages already done. Hopefully, it is not an
impossible task for my contact to correct this. Fingers crossed!

All the best,

T I Larsen

Tor Idar LarsenAuthorGladiatorRead Now - http://bit.ly/8Mag9yTwitter -
@north_weald

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com