[northern-trail-roundtable] New Location for August Roundtable

  • From: get-in-ctrl@xxxxxxxx
  • To: northern-trail-roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:09:34 -0500

NORTHERN TRAIL DISTRICT ROUNDTABLE INFORMATION

This is a special notice for the August 11 Northern Trail District
Roundtable meeting.

Our normal meeting location, TCD, is not open that day, so we can't meet
there.

The August Roundtable meeting will therefore be held at the Bensenville
Community Public Library, located at 200 S. Church Road, Bensenville.

It's about half-way between Grand Avenue and Irving Park Road, and
between Route 83 and York Road.  The nearest intersection, for those who
look things up that way, is Church Road and Wood Street in Bensenville.
I have no idea what the GPS coordinates are :-) .

The meeting will start at our normal time, of 7:30pm.  The Library closes
at 9:00pm, so we need to be out of the building by 8:55, so that the
Library Staff can go home on time.  You're welcome to stand in the
parking lot and talk after that :-).

I'll repeat this information in my normal monthly "Roundtable Reminder",
but I wanted to send it as a separate e-mail, so that hopefully everyone
will notice it, and to get it out ahead of time, so Units can spread the
word to any who aren't yet on the Roundtable e-Mailing List.

Note that this is a one-time only change of location, our September
Roundtable should be back at our normal location.

Yours in Scouting,

Rick Franzen
Northern Trail District
Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner