[north-takoma] Re: items to give away

  • From: Sarah Kaufman <sarahjohn3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 16:50:19 -0400

Hi Susan,
Our cats are Fancy Feast fans—if you still have it we can happily take it off your hands~

Sarah

On Mar 26, 2023, at 3:35 PM, Susan Alexander <85stringedguitar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would anyone like a classic Salter mechanical kitchen scale?  I've gone digital.
Also, another classic, with half a case left, my cat is turning his nose up at the Fancy Feast chicken feast classic paté wet food he used to like.  This is one of the better non-boutique cat foods-- no grains or other carb additions.
And while I've got you, how about a stand to make beer can chicken on a grill or in the oven?  Hardly used, as I unexpectedly stopped eating chicken.  Summer is coming...
Susan85stringedguitar@xxxxxxxxx7613 Takoma Ave