[north-takoma] Re: ceiling repair

  • From: "Mark Verschell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("mav9")
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 16:41:50 -0400

If it is replace, you are going to want to work with a team that has a dedicated drywaller. Ceilings are easy to mess up if not done by someone with experience (don’t ask how i learned this), and you don’t want to have to have major repairs or another replacement in a couple of years. (Just one clue they aren’t experienced: if they don’t use a drywall lift. Technically not required, but…).
Mark on Baltimore

Email from the Id

On Sep 21, 2022, at 4:20 PM, Natalie Hopkins <nehopkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If it is mostly painting and plastering I recommend Hugo Feria - 240-370-0736. His English is not great but he is meticulous. I used Google Translate to text him when I had anything complicated to discuss.
NataliePBR
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 5:12 PM stephanie murphy <zzmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good afternoon,
Any recommendations for  someone to repair/replace a living room ceiling? Thanks.
Stephanie Boston Ave