[north-takoma] Re: Wedding photographer and Planner

  • From: "Susan Holliday" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "susan.holliday" for DMARC)
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:33:51 -0400

My older son, who married in 2018, recommends:

Planner: Chelsea Geyer, dcdayof@xxxxxxxxx

Photographer: Megan Graham Photo: megangrahamphoto.com

or

Aimee Custis Photography: aimeecustis.com

Congrats to Lindsey!

Sue

On 5/11/21 10:18 AM, Alison RAPHAEL (Redacted sender araphael3 for DMARC) wrote:

Lori
I've sent a note to TP residents Steve and Marie Mackler, whose son Julian is a well-known wedding photographer (based in NYC).
They may send you his contacts.

Alison (Albany)

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 10:10:56 AM EDT, Abigail Rome <abirome2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lori

When we got married ten years ago (as of this month) we used Deb Lindsey. She was amazing.  She used to, and sometimes still, work/s for the Washington Post, but now mostly does weddings.

See https://www.deblindsey.com/ ;<https://www.deblindsey.com/>

Abi
Ray Drive

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2021, at 9:08 AM, Lori Rini <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi neighbors-
My daughter is getting married in October and I’m looking for a wedding planner and a photographer. We have most things arranged but need input to complete preparations.
Thanks so much.
Lori on Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone