[north-takoma] Re: Seeking donated iMac

  • From: "Mark Verschell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("mav9")
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:11:21 -0400

Phil,
Let me check if any of mine are still working. Great cause!
Mark

Email from the Id

On Sep 29, 2022, at 1:38 PM, Ann W. Smith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Phil.    I have an older Macbook air (laptop) if you don’t find an iMac.
Ann W. Smithannieclaygal@xxxxxxxxxx(856)296-1136

On Sep 29, 2022, at 1:08 PM, Phil Shapiro <pshapiro@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been helping a grandmother raising her grandkids.  Her donated iMac stopped working this past week. I'm going to see if I can possibly fix it,
but in case anyone recently upgraded to a newer iMac, I can pick up your older iMac to deliver to this local family. I can make sure all data is erased
before delivery.

  The grandkids are in elementary and middle school.  I dropped off a Chromebook for them this morning, but the kids (and grandma) would love to be
using a larger screen.

               phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro@xxxxxxx
http://www.his.com/~pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/~pshapiro/stories.menu.html

He/Him/His

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options."  David Suzuki