[north-takoma] ISO family Photographer

  • From: edwin stromberg <edstromberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:38:03 +0200

Does anyone know of a photographer, professional or semi-professional, who could come to our home to take some family photographs? Thanks in advance.   Ed S on New York Welcome to the North Takoma Park Listserve! (For NTP residents and special invitees only) To Subscribe: Go to https://www.freelists.org/list/north-takoma and enter your email. You will need to confirm by clicking the link sent to your email, and then be confirmed by an administrator. To Unsubscribe (we are sad to see you go): Send an email to north-takoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "unsubscribe" Questions/Comments/Problems? Email the administrators at north-takoma-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx