[norcal-hug] Re: HUG launch announcement timing, meeting frequency & venue

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:10:27 -0700

I'm ok with announcing it any time now.  We should have hosting for
the website running early next week.  As for a meeting place I think
we should hold off until we see how many members this will attract.  I
think we can call the Oct7 get together our first meeting, and maybe
talk about when to next hold one on the list.  I think quarterly to
begin with should be ok.  We might try timing them with other even
such as with the Oct7th even and as we did with the picnic.  I can ask
around up here, but I suspect as word gets around that they'll be more
members in the SF or SV areas than in the north bay.