[norcal-hug] Google Summer of Code 2008 Haiku Flyer

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:28:46 -0700

I just saw this on the GSoC site and noticed that it was for 2007.  Maybe
this should be updated...  Anyways thought I'd remind anyone on this mailing
list that might be a student (or know a student or two ) who's interested in
working on Haiku for a summer project (and get paid for it), that the list
of Haiku ideas is posted here:
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc2008/ideas
Google is to announce the list of accepted orginazations on March
17th,.hopefully Haiku will be on that list again.  Here's the site's page:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
-scottmc