[non-24] Non-24 PSA is national

  • From: "Lynn Manning" <lynn.manning@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:18:43 -0800

Happy New Year everyone.
Thanks for the compliment on the voice over, Steve.

Vanda's campaign to educate folks about non-24 went national about a month
ago.  Friends from all over the country are telling me they hear the PSA
several times a day.  The outlets of choice seem to be talk radio, sports,
and news channels.

Funny thing is, since I'm more a public radio listener, I've yet to hear it
myself.  I'm hoping to catch it during the NFL playoffs.

Lynn Manning
Co-Founder/Artistic Director
Watts Village Theater Company

http://www.wattsvillagetheatercompany.org

Track my independent career at:
http://www.lynnmanning.com

To send a message to the list
non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

non-24-sleep-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with either subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line.

To view list archives:
//www.freelists.org/archive/non-24-sleep

To contact the listowner directly:
non-24-sleep-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx