[nnasnet] article for newspaper

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:05:48 -0500

Would someone be willing to write an article for our local papers re feeding
birds in the winter when the ground is snow covered?  The editor of the
Southside Sentinel wrote and asked me if someone would write an article.  (He
said he was putting out stale bread, potato chips and cereal.....which I
replied was not the most nourishing....I also said the birds need fresh water.)
Please let me know.....you can forward an article either in Word or in an email
to me at maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxx and I will send it on to all the papers.
Maggie Gerdts
804-758-2963