[nnasnet] Spring arrival

  • From: paula.boundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "NNAS Hotline" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:00:03 -0500

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Thursday while outside, I heard the "thunck thunck" I associate with brown
thrashers but I couldn't visually ID it.  Today, Saturday, it is out under the
feeder.  I'm still seeing dark eyed juncos and white-throated sparrows so there
is now overlapping between winter & summer birds.  Can the hummers be very far
behind?!
Paula at HQ, #18 King Carter golf
"Value the land for the life it harbors"  Sarah Stein

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx