[nnasnet] OSPREY

  • From: Bill Gimpel <nhfishhook1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:20:54 -0600 (CST)

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---

 We had our first confirmed Osprey this morning on Taylors Creek!!!

Bill Gimpel
You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society. To unsubscribe, send a message to nnasnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks). For other questions or comments about the listserver, send messages to: nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx