[nnasnet] NOT A BIRD.

  • From: <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:28:25 -0400

        ​ Read the explanation. It is NOT a bird.​

               IT’S  NOT A BIRD. And  then this landed in my inbox. I could not
resist sharing  it.   This  parrot is in fact a female model who posed for
Johannes Stötter, a  fine art body painter. Using breathable paint, he spent
hours  painstakingly turning this woman into the image of a parrot,
brushstroke by brushstroke.The model’s arm forms the parrot’s head and  beak,
and her legs form the wing and tail  feathers. Remember:  always take a closer
look as things aren’t always what they appear to  be

              Once  you see her, the bird disappears

  -

JPEG image