[nnasnet] Laurel Grove Butter Flies

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:59:56 -0400

At Laurel Grove this morning there were tons of butter flies. They were all
along the fire road that goes up to the old barn.
There were also several types of dragon flies.

If you stay on the fire road the deer flies are no problem.

Take precautions for chiggers because there is a bumper crop this year.  If you
do get chigger bites apply a dab of Sensodyne Tooth Paste on the area and the
itch will go away.

      1 of 3: My Documents\Dropbox\IMG_0339.JPG

      2 of 3: My Documents\Dropbox\IMG_0349.JPG

      3 of 3: My Documents\Dropbox\IMG_0347.JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here:
http://picasa.google.com/

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image