[nnasnet] Have you ever seen a peacock in full flight?

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:30:33 -0500

Have you ever seen
        a peacock in full flight?

This is a rare opportunity for
        this. We never imagined that it could be so

magnificent - like a
        phoenix in a fairy tale! Please save and share with

good friends as
        it is not every day we can see such
        beauty!!!

  \|||/

      (@@)

ooO_(_
  )_Ooo________________________________

_____|_____
  _____|_____

  The Eagle's View

       Eagle_View-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Click to subscribe to
  Eagle_View

This e-mail is never
  sent unsolicited. You have received this Eagle View e-mail because you
  subscribed to it. To opt out, let me know.

__._,_.___

      Reply to sender
      Reply to group
      Start a New Topic
      Messages in this topic (1)

Recent
  Activity:

    New Members 4

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback

.