[nnasnet] Friends of Dragon Run Summer Walk Opportunity

  • From: Kathryn Gregory <katgreg07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:19:55 -0400

*SUMMER WALKS  -  **JUST ASK!*

Looking for something to do on a sultry summer day? How about an impromptu
field trip on the trails at Big Island? We have three miles of paths
through the woods, along the riverside, and in the upland reaches of the
400 acres we own in that area. There’s much to see: birds, butterflies,
dragonflies, trees, herbaceous plants, mushrooms - you name it. Teta Kain
is willing to take a group of two to ten people any day this summer that
she is available. All you have to do is contact her and work out an outing
that will fit your group to a tee. Just call her at 804-693-5246 or e-mail
at tkdragon7@xxxxxxxxxx