[nnasnet] FW: Hatched!

  • From: "Talcott, Charlene (DCR)" <Charlene.Talcott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 14:56:36 +0000

This just in from Smith Mountain Lake State Park-the first hatch on the osprey
cam.

Join us in welcoming the newest member of the State Parks Family! Assistant
Manager Nate Clark wrote me this morning with the news that the first of the
four eggs in our Smith Mountain Lake osprey nest LIVE CAM has hatched.

You can see the chick in this video recorded earlier this morning:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/32858517

The hatch watch begins in earnest for the rest of the eggs. Be sure to check in
at the LIVE CAM regularly.

LIVE FEED from Ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/smith-mountain-lake-state-park-osprey-cam

Feed link in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/VirginiaStateParks/app_102068836552678

I'm sure your friends and family members will love to see this. Share this news
with them and help us get the LIVE FEED to go viral! Here is the post on our
Facebook page you can share if you are a Facebook user:
https://www.facebook.com/VirginiaStateParks/posts/10151453216078348.

Nancy S. Heltman
Visitor Services Manager
Division of State Parks
Department of Conservation and Recreation
(804)786-5057
(804)840-1625 (cell)

Virginia State Parks - Voted America's Best
State Parks Website<http://www.virginiastateparks.gov/>  Virginia Outdoors
Website<http://www.virginiaoutdoors.com/>
Virginia State Parks Blog<http://www.virginiaoutdoors.com/article/browse>
Follow Us on: