[nnasnet] Excuse Me !!!!!!!

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:10:47 -0400

Excuse Me !!!!!!!

Beth Kendrick and I were monitoring at Belle Isle State Park this AM when this
mother bluebird refused to leave her eggs.  We were trying to get a count but
she had more important work to do.  This is a common occurrence but I still get
a charge out of this little bird's dedication to it's young.

As usual we enjoyed this wonderful place with all its beauty and wildlife.
Osprey, hawks, blue and green herons, blue grosbeaks, indigo buntings, summer
tanagers and more were picked up by Beth's sharp eyes as we made our rounds on
the Gator.  There were also many rabbits and wood chucks working on the bean
sprouts in the fields.

We are so lucky to have this incredible place near by for out enjoyment.

      1 of 1: My Pictures\mother\IMG_0294.JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here:
http://picasa.google.com/

JPEG image