[nnasnet] Re: Chesapeake Wildlife in Balance

  • From: Frederick Atwood <fredatwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jennycra@xxxxxxxxx" <jennycra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize Jenny

I did not mean to offend anyone nor to imply that people who disagree with this
interpretation of the data don't care about nature. It is good that you sent
the link so people can hear both sides of the story and make up their own
minds.

CCB does superb science and their conclusions are based on their science.  This
post had appeared in at least two other birding list serves in VA today so I
was just passing it on.I also remember some laments on NNASnet about the poor
fledging rate of their ospreys the last few summers so thought this might shed
some light on that.

I will most likely keep my future posts to what I do best, birding reports.
Question to the list-serve managers: Was this the wrong forum to forward this
email to as Jenny says? It is hard to know what the different list-serves allow
and what they don't. I have seen other posts of a conservation-related nature
on this list-serve before, so I did not think it would be a problem to forward
this one.

All the best
Fred

Frederick D. Atwood     fredatwood@xxxxxxxxx
Flint Hill School, 10409 Academic Dr, Oakton, VA 22124
703-242-1675
http://www.agpix.com/fredatwood
http://www.flinthill.org
http://tea.armadaproject.org/tea_atwoodfrontpage.html