[nnasnet] Re: Bobcat on Patty's dock this morning

  • From: Beth Kendrick <bakendrick1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 07:45:37 -0500

How beautiful. I am still seething about the pic in the Record about the guy
who hasn't seen a bobcat in 60 years, and the first one he sees thinks that the
best thing to do is kill it!! What is with these people? and then the paper
displays it mid page. I have had a small flock of hoodeds but no buffleheads
yet.Last year I had a lot of scaups as well, but so far none this year. Dymer
Creek. Beth Kendrick