[nnasnet] Birds

  • From: "Vic Stover" <smok5y@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nnasnet" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:11:12 -0400

Dear Watchers, An Eagle way up high over the house. We have seen a V formation
of geese. Could be residents but looked like migrants. Had an oreole,
Cardinals, Downey WP, Finches House, Titmice,Chicadees, No Hummers. Remember we
had an Annas Hummer around in November last year. keep the feeders filled and
clean! They migrate by instinct not because you feed them. Late migrants need
the energy food. Also sea gulls over the fields- Bugs??? Reta, Hills Creek