[nnasnet] Bird walk Nov 7th at Rosewell Plantation, Gloucester

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 23:26:42 -0400

We have received an invitation from the Middle Peninsula Bird Club for Nov 7th.
The address for Rosewell Plantation is 5113 Old Rosewell Plantation Road,
Gloucester Courthouse, 23061. It is just off Route 644 and is about 10 miles
from Gloucester Courthouse. If you google Rosewell Plantation and Middle
Peninsula State Park, you can get directions and see wonderful pictures.
Maggie Gerdts

Bill Blair has arranged for the Middle Peninsula Bird Club to have a bird walk
at both Rosewell Ruins and the new adjacent Middle Peninsula State park (not
generally open to the public). George and Rosemarie Harris will help identify
the birds.
Saturday November 7th at 7:30AM.
Walk is free and open to everyone but must pre-register by email with Felicity
Rask jericson7@xxxxxxx.
Rosewell’s Visitor Center opens at 10AM for potty breaks before we move to the
State park with its gorgeous views of the York river.
By all means pass this on to NNAS members. Deer season will be in full swing
(for everyone's safety) please stay on the roads or with the birding party.
There is no hunting allowed at Rosewell or the State Park.
Felicity