[nnasnet] Re: Bird Brain? This is unbelievable!!!!!!

  • From: Beth Kendrick <bethannkendrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gerdts Maggie <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:49:58 -0500

My mother used to put moth balls out to keep the squirrels away from some of
her plants. As she watched, the crows would come down and picking up the balls
rub them all over themselves - taking time to reach every feather.  They did it
to rid themselves of mites….how they knew that would work is beyond me but they
did it every time she put new moth balls out in the garden.