[nnasnet] Annual NN Audubon Picnic and bird walk Monday at Belle Isle

  • From: Nancy Garvey <nangarvey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 20:44:24 -0400

I hope everyone is looking forward to our picnic as much as I am. Please don't
tell the birds, but I am bringing fried chicken.

Board members and directors please come at 4 for a brief meeting.
The picnic will start at 5.
Both will held at shelter 3 just beyond the visitors center.

The walk will begin from the equestrian center parking lot after the picnic
about 6.

Nancy Garvey