[njdawgs] Re: Friday Ride

  • From: craigrothenberg3@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: njdawgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:24:05 -0400

Sorry all…I didn’t see this email string until just now I ended up riding the 45 — which was just right, today! Great fun and good track!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2022, at 9:29 PM, Rennagel Rachelle L. <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 And they suggest you arrive 25 minutes before check in - so 7am for 70 miler.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 10, 2022, at 8:18 PM, Brett Cohen <bcohen19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 7:53 PM Thomas Stockert <tttoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What time is the start for the 70? Tom

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 10, 2022, at 7:49 PM, Rennagel Rachelle L. <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I’ll be doing the 70 miler, so would love to ride with you all!

Sent from my iPhone
Rachelle L. Rennagel | Special Counsel
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
31 West 52nd Street | New York, NY 10019-6131
t +1.212.858.1024
rachelle.rennagel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | website bio

On Jun 10, 2022, at 7:36 PM, Bert Kaminski <bertkaminski3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I’m out this weekend, will be in the Berkshires

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 10, 2022, at 7:21 PM, Thomas Stockert <tttoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Craig, What are the start times for the 45 & 70 mile rides. I’ll join you on the 70 if you’re up for it.  Tom 9734544429
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 7, 2022, at 2:24 PM, Craig A. Rothenberg <craigrothenberg3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m on the fence for the 70 miler Saturday…might just opt for the 45. I’ll try to join Friday’s ride.   CR

On Jun 7, 2022, at 12:48 PM, Messeri, Peter A. <pam9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many of us will be doing the Ramble Ride on Saturday. Most of us including me are doing the 45 mi ride. I believe a few hardy Dawgs are doing the 70 mi route.   I will see those doing the 45 mi  route at the start. If you are doing the longer ride, let us know so we can meet at the end of the ride.
I am also up for a shorter ride on Friday.  Any interest in a 9:00 start at Millburn,   I am also amenable to an 8:30 start.
I am out for Sunday.

Peter

Peter Messeri Professor Emeritus
Department of Sociomedical Sciences Mailman School of Public Health Columbia University

Craig Rothenberg Founder, CEO Rothenberg Communication LLC 973.467.6785 (Office) 908.392.6059 (Mobile) craigrothenberg3@xxxxxxxxx www.rothenbergcommunication.com

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender or the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Service Desk at Tel: 800-477-0770, Option 1, immediately by telephone and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Nothing in this message may be construed as a digital or electronic signature of any employee of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman. Thank you.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender or the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Service Desk at Tel: 800-477-0770, Option 1, immediately by telephone and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Nothing in this message may be construed as a digital or electronic signature of any employee of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman. Thank you.

PNG image