[njdawgs] Re: Fri Ride?

  • From: "Howard Weinstein" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("howardmw")
  • To: Swamp Dawgs <njdawgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 12:10:06 -0400

Dawgs,
Not looking too promising for Fri am, and I am not going to be around for Sun.  So, I would like to throw out another idea as well:  I am planning a Sat am ride with my friend Mark Goldsmith, who some of you may remember from a couple rides last year.  Mark is road testing his new e-bike, and I am sure that you would all enjoy seeing him showing up wearing his new helmet:

Howard

On Jun 16, 2022, at 11:52 AM, Marc Silverstein <lawmarc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Probably hiking with my son on Father’s Day. Have fun and ride safe.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 16, 2022, at 11:47 AM, Brett Cohen <bcohen19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I'm also out tomorrow (though I will be riding in NYC in case anyone wants to join me).  That said, I am interested in a Father's Day ride with you all.
On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 11:27 AM Kenneth Rashbaum <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am out for tomorrow but can ride Sunday. It’s Father’s Day, I know, but that should excuse the fathers in the group from other obligations for this special day.

Anyone? Class? Beuhler? Beuhler?

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 16, 2022, at 9:51 AM, Howard Weinstein <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Since Peter is not around, I am looking to see if there is any interest in a ride tomorrow AM.  I can ride and would propose meeting at the clock at 9AM.
>
> Howard

PNG image