[nim-dev] Re: Web based nimble search tool

  • From: CaptainBland <lightnix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nim-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:19:30 +0000

Thanks for all of your feedback! I'm glad you think it's useful.

I've made some improvements today including:
* there is now a simple timer based mechanism for user feedback if the page
fails to load properly
* the page is now served by a Jester server behind Apache (admittedly Jester
just does a redirect to a static page for the time being which is not ideal but
it's all in the name of progress!)
* browser compatibility has been improved by using keydown and click events
rather than catching the form submit event
* page is now mobile friendly (at least as far as google can tell! :P)

There is now a github page at https://github.com/CaptainBland/nimble-explorer

Next thing on my priority list is to fix the search