[nikonf4] Re: Hydrochloric Acid

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 00:11:18 -0800

        Whoa, wait a minute.  I think I was thinking something else……hydraulic
fluid…which also eats up rubbers and plastics quickly.

        Hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acids are three strongest
acids known to men.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 21          00:11 PST