[nichols-mentors] Mentors joining the robotics schoology group

  • From: "Philip Coburn" <pcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nichols-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:06:45 -0400

Hi again,
Look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow, 9 AM to 2 PM.  We should have a
critical mass of programming mentors and student programming leaders tomorrow
between 12 and 2, just to give the programming mentors a heads-up.

We'd like to give you all access to the schoology robotics class from which the
students get most of their info about the team.  In order to do this, it seems
that the easiest thing is for the following:
1. Go to schoology.org and sign yourself up as an instructor.
2. Once you complete the initial registration, a screen comes up asking you to
identify your school.  IGNORE this, and instead go up to the "courses" menu.
3. Select "Join" from courses.
4. Enter the access code GNVXQ-885WV
You should now be a member of the group!  You can change the settings so that
schoology e-mails you with updates on site activity according to your wishes.
Let me know if you have any issues doing so.  Once you're in, I'll make you all
course administrators so that you can add content as well as post and follow.
Below is a screen shot showing "courses" and "join".

-Phil

[Image:9272013_30255_0.png]

Physics Teacher
Nichols Robotics Team