[nichols-mentors] Re: Mega-Drive at Ruckus

  • From: Rebecca Wasmer <rrwasmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nichols-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nichols-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:59:32 -0400

If there are any students or mentors that would like to help out with this
part of ruckus, my sister is one of the leaders and said she would love to
have them help. Just let me know or send an e mail like it says at the
bottom. I bet we could get each student to bring a canned food.

--
- Rebecca R. Wasmer