[nhab-tech] Re: test...

  • From: "Marie" <jomar2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 00:32:55 -0400

You are most welcome Louie.
By now you have probably also received my note on them troublesome split
buttons and are still shaking your head as I am.. lol.. It appears that they
only lead you to menus and have no other purpose.
I hope that others on the list will throw in their 2 cents, if they have
experiende or first hand knowledge of what to do with them.
I currently use a Bluetooth headset with my I Phone but no longer have one
for my house phone.
It was so very handy when trying to talk and work on the computer at the
same time. I should look into another just for that purpose.
You're doing so awesome already,on your own,  in finding the solutions to
the new changes in 2013. Very cool!!
In their wisdom, Microsoft has made 2013, once again, so very different even
from 2010, which is what I am using. I can manage to stumble on some
quote-unquote consistent settings in the options menus to make things a
little more accessible but they sure don't make it easy!
Like you know, it is a matter of trial and error and experimenting with all
the known keystrokes sometimes, to figure out how to navigate a new window.
We'll definitely be looking forward to hearing about your continued exploits
through office 2013.

Best.   Marie