[nhab-tech] Invitation to Annual Picnic on Lake Winnipesaukee

  • From: "dee moore" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "deelm27@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Marilyn Stevenson <Marilyn.Stevenson@xxxxxxxxxx>, Brenda Corey <Brenda.Corey@xxxxxxxxxx>, NHAB-Tech Group <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amy Nichols <amynscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Druke <ndruke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Emily Meadows <emeadows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephanie Hurd <SHurd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 10:33:24 -0700

You are
cordially invited to join the Lakes Region Chapter of the NFB for their annual
picnic on Lake Winnipesaukee:

Date:   Saturday,
July 19, 2014
Time:   11:00
am to 2:00pm (or so….)
Place:  Ellacoya
State Park in Gilford, NH at the RV campsite area.  Please check in with Park
officials in the
Registration Building (beyond the ‘guardhouse’) upon arrival and tell them
you’re
with the blind group.  That will get you
in free.   Follow their directions a short distance down
road to beach and boat launch area (also near bathroom building!), and park
where they tell you.  We have to leave room
for boat trailer parking.   Look for us lakeside on the grass there!
Bring:a swimsuit & towel, sunscreen
(we’re in the shade, though), a folding or camp chair if you can.  We’ll
be visiting, playing games and having
fun!!
We provide
hot dogs, hamburgers and soft drinks.  Other contributions to the pot-luck
are:  potato salad, 4-bean salad, beet salad, watermelon, banana cream pie,
cookies, iced tea.  Bring something if
you like, or just come.
We do need a
‘head count’ for burgers & dogs, so please
RSVP by July 16th to
Virginia Dearborn  603-366-4933 or Deb
Moore at 603-960-2310.
We hope you will join us there!
Feel free to forward this invitation to others in your organization who might
like to come.