Orthodox Jews Mass Protest Against the State of Israel

  • From: "Muslim News" <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:39:55 -0000

Estimated 20,000 Orthodox Jews demonstrating on Tuesday February 12th,
in front of the Israeli Consulate in New York City, organized by the
Central Rabbinical Congress of USA and Canada, to voice their opposition
to the existence of the state of Israel, their suppression of religion
and brutal treatment of religious people.

The posters read as follows: [L-R]

-"Israel" does not represent world Jewry
-Rabbinical leaders fought Zionism since its inception
-Authentic Rabbis always opposed Zionism and the State of Israel
-Zionism have no right to rule over any part of the holy land
-No doubt! Herzl's dream was a catastrophe for Jews
-Zionism stole the name of Jews
-"Israel" dos not represent world Jewry
-Jews mourn 53 years existence of "Israel"
-True Jews will never recognize Israel
-Torah Jewry is united against Zionism & the State of Israel
-Zionist ideology opposes the Creator
-Oh No! Zionism will never succeed
-We are against "Israel" because we are Jews
-Zionism and Judaism are extreme opposites
-Background sign: Israeli government: stop oppressing religious Jewry in
the State of Israel

Source:  Various